As an amazon associate, I earn affiliate commission, from qualifying purchases
If you probably just bought a new smartphone or apple product, or you have had one already, then it’s high time you buy a wireless charging dock for iPhone and Apple watch.
Wireless charging has provided a more comfortable or hassle-free way of keeping our phones and other devices charged, accessible, and ready to use. It frees you from the constant connection with cables and unplugging that comes with lightning cables or USB cables.
With a wireless charger, you don’t need a cable to plug your device in. You simply place your device on the pad, and it starts charging up.No more wires or cables littering your nightstand or desk.
You should note that these wireless charges are still electrical devices,and using the wrong ones can fry your devices. So, it’s important you buy the best iPhone and watch wireless charger.
The Best Wireless Charging Station:
When it comes to picking the best wireless charger for the iPhone and AirPods, and even Apple watches, so many factors come into play. Wireless chargers generally vary in size, features, brand name, finish, and price. Some allow you to simultaneously charge as many as three devices at once, like your Apple Watch or AirPods. These are the
iPhone charging docks are a convenient and easy way to keep your phones well charged and in your sight. In this article, we are reviewing the best wireless charging dock for iPhone and Apple watchthat comes in a wide range of prices and would provide a more convenient solution to charging your Apple products with ease and style.
Best Wireless Charger for iPhone and Apple Watch:
The best wireless charging stationis usually the ones that have a multiple-device wireless charging pad. They are:
Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging Dock.
Belkin boost up wireless charger is one of the best iPhone and watch wireless charger. It is optimized for a range of Apple devices and iPhones (iPhone SE, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, 8, 8 Plus), and Apple watches (1-5).
This charging pad has an elegant design and lets you rest your smartphone in either portrait and landscape orientations so that you can use your device while it’s still charging. It is equipped with a USB port allowing you to charge one more device alongside your iPhone and Apple watch, making it the best wireless charger for multiple devices.
- It supports both portrait and landscape modes.
- supports nightstand mode for Apple watches.
- It has two LED indicator light, one that lets you when your device is charging, and another that lets you know if there is any foreign object on it that it doesn’t support charging.
- They has a 5W USB port that makes it a 3-in-1 wireless charger.
- It includes a wall adapter with a 5ft power cord.
- Fast speed charge for Qi-enabled Apple watches at 5W and iPhones at 7.5W
- This product comes with a three-year warranty
- It has two color options, black and white.
- It is compatible with lightweight, non-metallic phone cases up to 3mm.
- Very easy to use.
- It is expensive.
- It gives a high pitched humming when in use.
Belkin 3-in-1 wireless charger.
Belkin wireless charging dock is one of the best iPhone wireless charger because it’s one of the most optimized and versatile for apple devices. It’s one of the best 3-in-1 wireless chargers. It can charge iPhones at up to 7.5W and your AirPods, or apple watches at 5W all at the same time.
You can use phone cases as it charges through non-metal and plastic cases. It’s Qi-certified. It can be used independently.
- It offers fast charging for apple devices that are Qi-enabled.
- Belkin 3-in-1is a multiple-device wireless charging pad.
- It comes with an AC adapter, a micro USB cable, and a stand.
- Two years’ warranty.
- This wireless charger can charge through phone cases up to 3mm.
- A bit pricey.
- It has a 7.5W charging limit.
- The LED light can be somewhat distracting at night.
Belkin Powerhouse iPhone Charging Station.
Belkin isone of the first brands that instigated wireless charging technology. This product can charge your iPhone and Apple watch simultaneously using only one cable.
It has a stand that supports both the phone and the watch, and you can charge your iPhone without removing the case as it has a built-in adjustable lightning connector that fits any case. If you have an iPhone 11, this 2-in-1 charging dock is perfect for your iPhone 11 wireless charging.
- It is available in black and white.
- Belkin has a VersaCase lightning connector that can be adjusted for any case.
- It has a magnetic module designed to lock your apple watches safely in place for charging.
- Safely charges your devices.
- It offers dual charging.
- It can be used with a wide range of Apple products.
- It doesn’t have the convenience of other wireless chargers.
- Hard to line up devices to the connector.
- It is expensive.
Mophie 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Pad.
This is one of the best 3-in-1 wireless charger for apple products. It charges your Apple devices (iPhones, AirPods, and watches) simultaneously without the usual cable clutter of conventional chargers.
It is flat and will instantly start to charge your Apple watch as soon as you place the device on top of the horizontal charging connector located on top of the pad.It can charge through phone cases that are not more than 3mm.
- Supports Nightstand mode for Apple watches.
- Mophie 3 in 1 has a designated spot for AirPods.
- It charges three devices at the same time.
- It offers a 7.5W fast charge.
- It also offers the night mode feature for your Apple watch. Can replace an alarm clock.
- It has a non-slip finish suede finish or glass finish.
- It starts charging immediately on contact.
- It’s not suitable for Airpods Pro.
- Its cost is a bit on the high side.
- The adapter is connected to a barrel connector,while most wireless chargers use a micro USB.
Zhike Wireless Charger
This product offers wireless charging to various products like Apple watches, Airpods, iPhones, and other Qi-enabled phones like Samsung S9/S9+, S8/S8+, and Pixel 3/3XL. This product has a charging spot for three devices and 1 USB-C input charger. It has a detachable and magnetic design. So, it can be used combined or separately.
This product offers multiple protection, i.e., over current, over voltage, and over temperature protection, that places it on the list of the best wireless charging station.
- It is Qi certified.
- It has a wireless charging stand.
- 3-in-1 wireless charger with a USB port.
- It has a foreign object detection function.
- A 9V/2A adapter and a cable are included in the package.
- The charger base is equipped with a venting hole to ensure the safe charging of the device.
- There is no humming noise when in use.
- It has a multi-protection.
- It has a sleek, folding design that is perfect and easy to carry about.
- This product has no cons.
Things to consider before buying a Wireless Charging for iphone
Smartphones, AirPods, and Apple watches are now becoming commonplace, and with this comes a greater demand for wireless chargers. Everyone now wants an easier way to have their devices charged and ready to use.
Hence, there are now plenty of wireless chargers produced by numerous brands in different shapes, sizes, and colors. Buying one that best suits your phone can be difficult. So, we’ll help you with some key factors to consider before you choose a wireless charger.
There are a lot of brands now that produce wireless chargers. The price, style, features, power output depends on the brand. If you are on a budget, then you might want to consider some cheaper brands that offer features that suit your needs. Sometimes, it’s better to go for OEM chargers (Original Equipment Manufacturer) than third-party chargers. Google and Samsung, for example, has an array of wireless chargers.
If you want to enjoy wireless charging features, i.e., charging your devices without using any cables, then you must get devices that are Qi are enabled and wireless charging stations that are Qi-certified. There are wireless chargers with Powermat wireless standard instead of Qi, but any wireless charger that is Qi-certified is the best wireless charger for iPhone 11 and other iPhone models.
Wattage is a crucial factor to always put into consideration before buying a wireless charger. The power outage determines the charging speed, and it ranges from 5 to 10W. A charger that has lower power output will increase the charging time of your device. It is best to choose a wireless charger that is at least 10W, even though iPhones require 7.5W.
Other features like fast charging are also an important detail you might have at the back of your mind when buying a wireless charger.It would be best if you considered how many devices you have that are Qi-enabled. If you have an iPhone, Airpod, and an Apple watch, you should go for the multiple charging pads that can allow you to charge multiple devices simultaneously.Some have LED lights that detect foreign objects and indicate when it is in use.
Wireless chargers come in numerous shapes, sizes and colors, and designs. Pads and stands are the two most common types of wireless charger you might find. A pad is always a better option for your nightstand. It’s up to you to decide where you want to place your charger or where you might frequently make use of it. With a stand, It’s easier to unlock your face with a face Id without bending or picking up your phone.
Note: Before buying a wireless charger from an unknown brand or one you’re not familiar with, ensure you read through enough reviews, and familiarize yourself with the return policy.
How does Wireless Charger work?
- It works following the principle of inductive charging.
- It uses two coils, an induction coil in the charger and a receiving coil in the device.
- These coils have to be appropriately aligned.
- When the charger is connected to a power source, the charger’s induction coil creates an electromagnetic field.
- Once the receiving coil (with a magnetic field) comes in contact with the charger, it creates an electric current.
- This electric current is then converted to a direct current that charges your device.
- A rubber grip in the pad keeps your phone from slipping.
Note: Technically, wireless charges are not wireless because they still have to be connected to a power source.
FAQ for wireless charging dock for iPhone and Apple watch.
Q: Will I have to remove my phone case to use a wireless charger?
A: It depends on your type of phone case. If your phone case is lightweight, thin, and non-metal, then it wouldn’t be an obstacle. A wallet case thatis thicker than 3mm, and cases with a metal back will not work with a wireless charger.
Q:Is a wireless charger faster than the regular charger in charging your device?
A:No. Most wall or cable chargers are still faster than the wireless charger.It is slower than just connecting your device straight into a power outlet, but it is more convenient. But some wireless charger does have a fast-charge mode.
Q: Can I use a wireless charger to charge a phone that doesn’t support wireless charging?
A:It is possible with a wireless charging receiver (receiving coil),which you will place under your phone case. This would allow you to charge your phone by simply placing it on the pad.
Q:What is Qi Charging?
A:Qi is the wireless charging universal standard adopted by smartphone manufactures. If your device can be charged with a wireless charger, then it may be Qi-enabled.
We hope that this article has provided you with all the information you would need or an overview of wireless chargers for you to be able to make an informed decision when you want to get a wireless charging dock for iPhone and Apple watch.In general, wireless chargers are expensive, so it’s important you make the right choice for your devices.
As an amazon associate, I earn affiliate commission, from qualifying purchases